Sunday, April 18, 2010

Meddling In Metals - A Treasury

Etsy.com has added a twist to their Treasury Tool(in which Etsy Users can choose items from the various shops using Etsy as a selling platform, and create groupings to showcase the various talents). I tried my hand at a quick one, and decided to use metalwork as my theme. To get a better look at the items, comment or click on the items to get more information go to my Meddling In Metals Treasury!

Talsiman Studios,Etsy,Metalwork,jewelry,handmade,artisans

I chose items from a variety of mediums - furniture builders, accessories, home decoration, etc. Metalwork certainly offers a vast array of creative expressions!

For Updates on Special Offers, our Fashion Perspective and More ~ Follow Talisman Studios on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment